·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need about 5 blocks...

2 x Fused; 4ga (1) in/ 8ga (4) out
2 x Non-fused; 4ga (1) in/ 8ga (4) out
1 x fused; 0ga (1) in/ 4ga (2) out...

would appreciate if they were new..let me know what you have...

trying to save on shipping, so would really consider those who have all the blocks I need...also those who are local...

thanks!

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
I have one fuse block that can do 1x 4 gauge in, power AND ground, and do 12x 8 gauge out. 12x non fused and 12x fused.

All on a footprint approximately 4"x8" and about 1.5 inches thick. Takes standard automotive blade fuses and has space for labels for all your devices. Lug terminals so takes 8 gauge out, but can do 22 gauge out with a fork terminal if you want. Handy for wiring up a power amp or a small relay all in the same fuse block neatly.

4 gauge lugs at the top and bottom for ground and power (requires ring or spade terminals), individual lugs for each fuse or non fuse position. 12.
Not cheap, but cheaper than a streetwires fuseblock (only has four outputs) and saves you from buying FOUR fuse blocks.

Shoot me a PM if interested for photos and pricing. I can talk about many additional details in PM. I think it would be PERFECT in combination with what you've got.

I assume you are using 0/1 for the back, split into 2x 4 gauge in the trunk, one for the bass amp and one for the 12 gang fuse block, to be used for the stage amps, CD player, relays, all sorts of additional accessories?

shoot me a PM :)

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
FYI, if the plan is to run the 1/0 out into both fuse blocks (rather than a bass amp like I first predicted) Then there is an easier way. You can get a 0/1 coupler at home depot for less than $2. Run the 0/1 to the back (by the way, just buy 4 gauge if you havent already bought and installed the 1/0!), then use the coupler to reduce the size to 4 gauge 8 inches or so from this block. use oversized heat shrink to protect the coupler and do not shrink it so you can remove the coupler for servicing.

That will save you the trouble of buying all five blocks, and just using one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.