DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing fancy. Active network would be nice, but not 100% necessary. Inexpensive replacement for the niece's xploded Xplod. I like the Pioneer units, I'm most familiar with those.

Price TBD. Let me know what you've got. Shipping to 74006.

Thanks!

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Pioneer 1700bt or 2700bt if you want Bluetooth or JVC 925 has everything

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alpine W-235bt Alpine CDE-W235BT CD receiver at Crutchfield.com

$100 shipped

I bought new from Crutchfield. Installed it in my truck 6 months ago, and it has functioned as nothing more than a clock the whole time.

Appreciate the offer, but I don't think that one's for me. Really don't like the look of that, or most of the JVC units I've looked at. I'm gonna narrow this down to full touchscreen units. I've got PMs on several I am going to try to research. Thanks for all the offers, guys, and feel free to throw more out there, I haven't made a decision yet, but I've got several choices across all the ranges from $75-$400 or so.

·
Registered
939 Posts
I have a Pioneer avh-x3700bhs I just pulled out of my Silverado that I plan to sell. Doesn't look like I'll be reinstalling it. I enjoyed it.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a Pioneer avh-x3700bhs I just pulled out of my Silverado that I plan to sell. Doesn't look like I'll be reinstalling it. I enjoyed it.
How much did you want for it?

·
Registered
148 Posts
I have a excellent condition Kenwood DNX-7100 with I-pod connection and remotes. I don't have a need for it in my current projects and won't any time soon.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't think I'm looking for a unit quite that old, thanks, though. Unless we're talking super super super cheap, it's 9 years post-release, near as I can see.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think I've decided on the headunit for both my wife's truck and my niece's car.

Thanks for the offers, everyone!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry, just pulled the trigger and bought 2 X4800BS about an hour ago.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts