DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please let me know what you have, condition, price.

Drz-9255 or P9 combo please.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
I have one... very nice shape, comes with Box, manuals, leather case.. remote ect.

There is just a little wear on 2 buttons, a little light signs through at night.. other than that, it is in 9-10 shape.. ever the chassis is free of marks..

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nice looking unit miller. I am waiting to get a response back about a possible deal and then I'll update.

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No problem maxxis. I'm pretty sure the deal will go through on the other unit, so go ahead and grab that puppy from mmiller. ;)

·
Banned
2,534 Posts
I have one... very nice shape, comes with Box, manuals, leather case.. remote ect.

There is just a little wear on 2 buttons, a little light signs through at night.. other than that, it is in 9-10 shape.. ever the chassis is free of marks..

Don't you need this for your HAT car? I can't believe you would let this go. :p

·
Registered
946 Posts
MY DRZ 9255 is coming back home tomorrow after a complete check up and replacement of the entire volume control/output circuit board. It will be for sale once I confirm that its working correctly, since I bought a used unit on eBay so I wouldn't have to go without while I waited. Spotless - near new condition.

Email me for information if interested - jim.hickerson at charter dot net - I promised one person first right of refusal and I've contacted him already. If I don't hear something soon it goes to the first person with $650 plus shipping. That is exactly what I paid for the unit I bought on eBay and is pretty much the going rate for a DRZ in good condition. Many references - all good =)

Less

·
Registered
751 Posts
I sent first

·
Registered
52 Posts
the p9 is a lot better but a lot of people are not using his options and the 9255 is more than enough.

dont be panic, i also have p9 :laugh:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.