DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
I am looking for (want to buy) a Head Unit Alpine F1 Status DVI-9990. Dispense the Japanese model J (DVI-9990J), I already have one of this model.

Condition of all items:
The condition must be new, as new, excellent or very good.
It is a device with high price, so I do not want to invest in a machine that is that is not at least in a very good condition.

Total Price: :
Negotiable, let me know what you have.

Shipping Terms: :
Shipping to the United States.

Thank You.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I appreciate it ...
I'll look for someone who was selling there.
And if I find algume or if I can not contact, I ask for your help.
Thank you for your availability
Hi,
I'm waiting for the contact seller Talkaudio the site, but it does not return me.
I tried the DVI-9990 on the site "klamgfuzzi", but found nothing.
If you find any, please let me know.
Thank you!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm in the same boat. WTB alpine PXI-H990. Do you have a spare?
I already have the PXI-H990, then I will not need another.

If we get someone to sell the two together (DVI-9990 and PXI-H990) you would be interested in buying only the PXI-H990?

The biggest problem has been finding the DVI-9990 or even a combo (DVI-9990 + PXI-H990).

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Yes I'm with you but I'm picky. My 9990 is BNIB and I would like to find the H990 BNIB. By the way, I also have a CDA-7990R BNIB and PXA-H900 BNIB. Yes really. However, I want to install the second gen F1 in my current build and then I will probably sell off the first gen stuff.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes I'm with you but I'm picky. My 9990 is BNIB and I would like to find the H990 BNIB. By the way, I also have a CDA-7990R BNIB and PXA-H900 BNIB. Yes really. However, I want to install the second gen F1 in my current build and then I will probably sell off the first gen stuff.
Hi deanthompson,

I found a combo DVI-9990 + DAI-C990, both new.

But I think you do not want the DAI-C990, right? Or you have interest?

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Adrian:

By the way, I strongly suggest you purchase both units immediately. You stated that they are new so sell off the D/A converter later. Those head units BNIB are becoming increasingly hard to find new.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts