Product Brand & Model:
Eclipse 55090 head unit complete

Condition of all items:
BNIB or excellent condition used

Total Price: :
let me know total shipped to zip 96797

Shipping Terms: :
preferably USPS priority large flat rate box

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
i'm looking for a new or used mint eclipse 55090 for my build. i'm also selling a good condition sony cdx-c910 head unit if anyone would be willing to trade plus cash my side. thanks.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
still looking...thanks for the offers so far, but i realized i can't afford a BNIB 55090 right now (i always go broke during the holidays!), so if anyone has a slightly used mint 55090 that they'd sell for a good price let me know via pm.

thanks.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
one last shot, anyone got a used mint 55090 they'd be willing to sell for a great price? i've got only $225 to spend.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I sold one to a friend here local and he is not using it since he got his MS-8 i can ask him if he wants to sell it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump this, i'm still looking for a mint or brand new eclipse 55090...got busy w/work but now i'm finally able to get back into car audio.

i'd also be interested in a 55040, 55060, or 55430. thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts