DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for an Eclipse CD7200 MkII in near mint, to very good condition. Look in your collections people. I appreciate it.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hello HCD,

Did you ever find a 7200 Mk II? I have one that has been in the top of a closet for the past several years and I don't anticipate putting it into my car (MazdaSpeed3) due to the factory head unit integration with the computer.

It is adult owned and in perfect shape. It has only been used in one car for a few years and was professionally installed/removed. I have everything it came with - head unit, removable faceplate, faceplate case, original box and all documentation.

Apparently I can't post images because I'm a noob (actually lurker). Let me know if you're interested and we can talk further.

Thanks!

Rob

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hi Hertz5400LincolnLS and Theslacking... I tried to reply to your PMs but the site doesn't allow me because it thinks I haven't made a post yet. I guess replies don't count as posts? I can be reached at robor007 @ yahoo (dot) com.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello HCD,

Did you ever find a 7200 Mk II? I have one that has been in the top of a closet for the past several years and I don't anticipate putting it into my car (MazdaSpeed3) due to the factory head unit integration with the computer.

It is adult owned and in perfect shape. It has only been used in one car for a few years and was professionally installed/removed. I have everything it came with - head unit, removable faceplate, faceplate case, original box and all documentation.

Apparently I can't post images because I'm a noob (actually lurker). Let me know if you're interested and we can talk further.

Thanks!

Rob
Honestly, I'm tiring of car audio again. I rarely ever crank ny system and I'm thinking of going back to stock. I know... that literally sounds awful. Thanks anyway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts