DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the time is now to BUY a HU, and i'm looking for either a Eclipse 8053, or 8443 in Excellent condition or NBIB, with complete warranty if i ever need it, Anyone someone let me know please.

Thomas.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
email mrmarv over at eca he has one I think

but you cant get a warranty if you buy it on the internet--eclipse wont honor it, even if its NIB

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well then theres no way i know of to get one with a warranty then, the 8053 model. Since they are no longer in production, and i highly doubt any stores still have them, without going WAY over the amount i can spend on it.

·
Registered
523 Posts
hello ebay!-ive seen new ones sold on ebay-you will not get a warr like new said but if you purchase from rep ebay store they should help later if you have any prob.i purchased mine used on ebay at the time the new ones were going for 400 up, i havent had any problems.

·
Registered
38 Posts
hmm...

I believe I have a NIB cd8053 with the original receipt from Good Guys --- would that qualify for warranty? I'm not even sure (never installed, they'd have to install it to get the warranty).

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I should be getting one from MrMarv, we talked for awhile about it, and i told him i was gonna send him the money, i sent him the money for it, but he hasn't emailed me back to say that he's sent it or even gotten it, i think he may just be out of town for the weekend.

·
Old Schooler
962 Posts
Actually I have replied to all the messages you sent :confused: . Please call me at 1-831-383-0308.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts