DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for an Exodus Anarchy driver (single 8ohm or a pair of 4ohms). Shipping to Canada required.

Note: I spend more time on the AVS Forums but for the Anarchy, I've seen a few posts pop up and thought I'd try my luck here (hence the new account).

Thanks,
N.Yang

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the fwd! Ideally, was hoping to secure just a single used driver to replace a faulty one in my pair of Anarchy tapped horns.

Last resort would be that site since their minimum order is 2 units for purchase (in addition to factoring in shipping and duty). Fingers crossed.

Nelson

·
Registered
353 Posts
someone had a pair in classified last year which never seemed to go anywhere

Reactions: N.Yang

·
Registered
415 Posts
Do these have to be in an enclosure or can these be put into a door like normal? Using proper install of course, LOL

·
Registered
412 Posts
Yes, but most likely you will need a driver to play lower then 900-1k...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
412 Posts
Yes, but most likely you will need a driver to play lower then 900-1k... and you will need the room...

·
Registered
415 Posts
It would be in a 3 way arrangement so that wouldn't be an issue. Amazing to watch that video though!

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
70 Posts
You can buy new replicas (made by the original manufacturer) here:

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G970W using Tapatalk
Your link points to a Anarchy 7 inch. Do you know if this will fit a regular 6.75 speaker opening? If not, what kind of speaker adapter can we buy to make it fit? I would love to try this driver out.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Latest generation specs, rated for 35 - 3500hz?

Sent from my VOG-L04 using Tapatalk
Yes but in a car setup in IB, no..

·
Registered
412 Posts
Your link points to a Anarchy 7 inch. Do you know if this will fit a regular 6.75 speaker opening? If not, what kind of speaker adapter can we buy to make it fit? I would love to try this driver out.
Mounting depth is what you really need to be worrying about and heavily deaden you’re doors... you can make your own baffles with mdf or eBay..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Was curious so I measured my drivers (originally marketed as 6.5"): the overall diameter / depth match the website's Anarchy 7inch specs. Mounting depth, you're looking at 93mm.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Mounting depth is what you really need to be worrying about and heavily deaden you’re doors... you can make your own baffles with mdf or eBay..

Looks like there are already several members who mentioned mounting depth may be an obstacle. Is 93mm (3.67" a really deep speaker? My last speaker was an AF GB60 and it had less than 3" mounting depth. But I forgot to ask the installer if there was more room available.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Looks like there are already several members who mentioned mounting depth may be an obstacle. Is 93mm (3.67" a really deep speaker? My last speaker was an AF GB60 and it had less than 3" mounting depth. But I forgot to ask the installer if there was more room available.

sometimes a visual helps. this is one of my two never installed still in the box original versions.

IMG_0369.jpg

·
Registered
412 Posts
What vehicle are you planning to installing them?

·
Registered
412 Posts
A 2020 Toyota Camry Hybrid sedan. I would like to try this or the peerless sls 6 since both get great reviews for midbass duty.
sls are amazing midbass drivers. Should be easier to fit.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts