DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have the angle mount tweeter pods that come with the Focal 165VR or V30 laying around? I don't have mine anymore, and my new install plan sure could use them.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have a pair of angle mount tweeter pod for the 165KR lying around while the component already gone with a aluminum pod. If you sure it will fit with 165VR, please give me your address via pm, I will mail it to you. At the same time, I could send you together with the small plastic tool which use to tighten the tweeter into the pod. My wife remind me to clean my table daily. :)

I will post a photo of the pod when I,m home.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!!!! I just sent you a PM.

I'm going through all of my extra stuff tomorrow, and putting it all up for sale. My wife is ready for the garage to be clean. :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'll mail them tomorrow by express air, wish you could have it in the coming week. Enjoy !

·
Registered
53 Posts
My local time is GMT +8, I will send them out a couple of hours later.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
53 Posts

Tweeter pod sent.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.