DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mounting depth has to be somewhat reasonable...no more than 4inches...and price somewhat reasonable as well..

what you got..?

I have a few things left I can trade with as well.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
these need to go in my doors ...mounting a shallow as I can get away with...going to use these in place of any sub....one on each door in factory location.

·
Registered
267 Posts
how about some dynaudio stuff? ive got a pair of mw170s ($250 shipped)that are used(and it shows) but they still work perfectly. Probably 7out10 looks wise, but 10 out of 10 performance wise. Also have a pair of bnib mw 172s($350 shipped). Might be willing to sell a pair of my mw180s for the right amount. ill post pics if you are interested

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how about some dynaudio stuff? ive got a pair of mw170s ($250 shipped)that are used(and it shows) but they still work perfectly. Probably 7out10 looks wise, but 10 out of 10 performance wise. Also have a pair of bnib mw 172s($350 shipped). Might be willing to sell a pair of my mw180s for the right amount. ill post pics if you are interested

little more than I need to spend at the moment..sorry and thanks for offer

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Interested in JL 8 IB4s? I have an extra pair I might part with.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bump

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Peerles xls..model?

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok I really need to wrap this up. If you contacted me but gave no price for your goods then I need a price. I need to wrap this up

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks..no longer need them ..sold the car it was supposed to be for

1 - 11 of 11 Posts