DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
alright, ive come to my desicians on all the equitment ive been researching or planning to run and decided to switch my gear out even though i have most of it, it doesnt fit my car the way i wanna do it.

the parts i am looking for -

Sound Stream class A 6.0 and a 3.0
JL HD 1200\1 \ HD 750\1 w\ focal.
Morel Ultimo 12 4 ohm prefered or focal Utopia
german Maestro MS 2 way 6 1\2" comp set. still checking which version tweeter will fit, can be active set. probably doing active.
JBL MS-8

Condition of all items:
good condition items to new.

Total Price: :

varys.

I have trades -

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/car-audio-classifieds/142647-equipment-sale.html

items -

soundstream HRU.4 Like nwe win box few hours play.
Soundstream Ref 1.1000 BNIB
Hybrid audio L8V1 used, unknown age, 1 dinged cone pushed back out.
Alumapro M16 + box used, unknowen age, can come with pre built high quality box.

Arc Black 12 D4 BNIB
JBL GTI 660 (see details) BNIB missing 1 mid range. harmin direct offers 130$ none warranty replacements, still out of stock.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ray, for the GM product contact Steve or Tom at Syracuse Customs.
Forgot about him again tehe

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
5,224 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you have a set?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts