DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am puting toguther my new system and I have one dual mono. I need a secent one and a dual mono extream to drive my sub. E-mail me if you have anything or know anyone how does. I would consider buying new also but I'm not shore where to get them now. I have a call into peter at the autophile to see if he has anything left? He's not going to be selling them anymore from what I heard?
thinks, josh. ([email protected])

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
Freestyler speaketh the truth - and I must commend him^ on his taste as well as his ability to spot good deals.

That said - stay away from the dual mono extreme - because personally at that price range - I would rather go the extra mile and buy TWO PURE monoblocks.
PS-personally -limited edition or not - why the heck - would I spend ridiculus money for 20 A class watts - better to buy the milbert.

·
Registered
848 Posts
That said - stay away from the dual mono extreme - because personally at that price range - I would rather go the extra mile and buy TWO PURE monoblocks.
PS-personally -limited edition or not - why the heck - would I spend ridiculus money for 20 A class watts - better to buy the milbert.
Good day sir, you read my mind. ;) Class a... so you want a smoother more liquid sound? It keeps my room nice and toasty during the summer. :p

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hi , I am talking about the normal dual mono extream amp. It's a class AB amp. It's like the dual mono on roids. It will do close to 1000 watts bridged
To 4ohm load. Also some more info on my system. I have a 06 toyota Tacoma
Dcab 4x4. I have the F#1 head/dsp, geting DYNAUDIO Esotar2 comp. I will
Be running these active off the F#1 that's way I need a secend dual mono amp. I have a veladyne servo 12 sub, which I love. But I drove 9hrs last sat to hear the esotar2's comp&subs. They are both truly amazing! You have to hear them to give a fair app. Of them. I'v heard some very nice sounding cars & high end 2chanel home systems in the past and these esotar2's to die for!
I could not A/B the veladyne servo 12 to the esotar2 1200 it's a tough call.
There both amazing subs. Plus I own the veladyne and the esotar 1200 is 1500.00$

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hi, I must correct myself. The genesis dual mono & dual mono extream are class G amps. I knew they were no strait class A's but I was incorrect stating
They were class A/B's. Anyway I need one dual mono & one dual mono extream. Possibly a dual mono would be fine for the sub duty. But I fiber the more avable current I have for the sub the better. I looked on E-bay but the only genesis amps I saw were from the Uk, I don't know how it would work trying to ship them over hear to the US.
Let me know if anyone hears about any F/S hear in the US.
Thinks josh ([email protected])

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.