Product Brand & Model:

Gladen SPL 1800c1

Condition of all items:

Minty Fresh

Total Price: :

400ish (eBay has new for 490)

Shipping Terms: :

Please Include

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

I also have a used Gladen SPL 1000c1 that I could trade... Bought it scratch and dent and does have some scratches.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Banned
8,731 Posts
490 on ebay? no way. keep dreaming.

·
Banned
8,731 Posts
Get it, will see if it`s real deal, I doubt it.

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Price went up to 520ish :)

I would say, pay little more and get it from someone that is a dealer, or it really has the product.. I dont trust EBAY, but you are protected by paypal, also make sure you use credit card to pay for your stuff on ebay vs your bank account :)

I also have a Mosconi amp for sale AS300.2, if your interested.

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Price went up to 520ish :)

I would say, pay little more and get it from someone that is a dealer, or it really has the product.. I dont trust EBAY, but you are protected by paypal, also make sure you use credit card to pay for your stuff on ebay vs your bank account :)

I also have a Mosconi amp for sale AS300.2, if your interested.

I may make him on offer on eBay... I would go with your Mosconi but I already have 3 Gladen amps and want to keep it the same all the way around

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Got ya.. No worries..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I did make an offer, but he countered with 490. I also have been communicating with him, he's a dealer in the Czech Republic - that's what he says.

Not sure how I feel about this one

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.