DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a new or used pair, preferably new, of the H-Audio X2 wide-band tweeter...let me know your price shipped to 20170. I have money in hand.

Thanks,
Justin

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still looking...

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
evening bump...

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
Good luck. These things seem to be as rare as unicorns in the classifieds. I have a well used pair in the truck and a nib pair sitting right here that aren't going anywhere. They truly are great drivers and I'd put them up against anything at any price point.

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Good luck. These things seem to be as rare as unicorns in the classifieds. I have a well used pair in the truck and a nib pair sitting right here that aren't going anywhere. They truly are great drivers and I'd put them up against anything at any price point.
....And, what was that home address, again?:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Back to the top!!!

If no one sells me a pair, Hillbilly SQ will just have to give in and sell me his unused set! :D:p

Let me know what you have!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Anyone? Anyone?

Sent from not my computer.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My search continues...

Anyone?

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
a 9 hour later bump....

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Night time bump...

I am not giving up!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
One last bump and I am giving up on this design and will rethink where I am going with this...besides, I am already tired of my own thread! :D

Let me know what you have!!!

J~

1 - 18 of 18 Posts