DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a sweet half din EQ. Would love a Zapco. Old school is welcome, but I have love for new school SQ.

Looking to buy now. Let me know what you have.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess I should have mentioned "high end," like Zapco and the like. I have a couple middle of the road units. I'd just like something a little nicer. Thanks though.

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
I guess I should have mentioned "high end," like Zapco and the like. I have a couple middle of the road units. I'd just like something a little nicer. Thanks though.
Lol no problem. I didn't even know there was such a thing as a high end half din eq. Learn something new every day on here. Good luck with the search bro.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol no problem. I didn't even know there was such a thing as a high end half din eq. Learn something new every day on here. Good luck with the search bro.
Well, I guess it'll have to be old school then. I've seen a few Zapcos on eBay. I didn't know what else was out there.

I don't know why, but I like fiddling with the EQ, so I want one in the dash. Lol.

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
Well, I guess it'll have to be old school then. I've seen a few Zapcos on eBay. I didn't know what else was out there.

I don't know why, but I like fiddling with the EQ, so I want one in the dash. Lol.
I remember back in the early 90's....Sony had it's ES Mercedes in Knoxville and I got to sit in it. It had a whole din EQ that you could program to scroll words across it. It was digital and all crazy. Never saw another one.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually, now that you mention it, a full din would work too. I think I saw a nice Kenwood unit a couple days ago.

I'm old school too. I guess I'm hanging on. Lol.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I have a half din digital kenwood with dsp. I think the model is p100 or something like that. I pulled it out of my old ride and can't use it now. The only problem is one of the rca's got cut by mistake. I'll let it go for $20 and shipping since the RCA is cut.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts