·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model: Wiring harness for Panasonic CQ-TX5500

Condition of all items: Working

Total Price: Negotiable

Shipping Terms: On me

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:So, I bought another Panasonic CQ-TX5500 on feeBay and the guy didn't include a harness. He had pictures of the unit working and then had pictures of the unit out of the vehicle. The pictures out of the vehicle did not show a harness. He said only what is pictured is included. I assumed a harness would come with the deal. I was wrong. He said the harness was soldered in his vehicle and he would not remove it. He offered me a refund, but I want this unit. Anyways, ordered two 16 pin harnesses off of feeBay and neither worked - would not plug in. So, looking for another harness or a place to buy one.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
My boy Dave - Might have some... Let me ask him.

BTW: did you just sell a Panny?

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BTW: did you just sell a Panny?
Sort of sold one. I promised it to someone who is waiting for tax money. It had some imperfections that I thought I could live with - apparently not. Now I'm not sure if I want to part with it if I can't find a harness.

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
142 Posts
I found a Panny harness with the proper plug. I can't promise that the pin-out is correct, but that is easy to rearrange. PM me your address and I will get this in the mail to you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts