DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The days of $700 CD players are behind me, as are the days of CD players with no internal amp. Not saying I'll ever use the internal amp, but it's nice to have it in case I get lazy. At any rate, looking for something decent but in GOOD shape and would like to keep it as close to $100 as possible so I don't blow my hunting budget lol ;)

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
979 Posts
If you can come up with a harness for it, I've got an extra nak cd-35z at the house....

*edit* it only has one set of outs
Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you can come up with a harness for it, I've got an extra nak cd-35z at the house....

*edit* it only has one set of outs

Definitely an option to keep in mind. I'll search around a bit and see how much one will run me if i can even find one.

Thanks!

·
Registered
979 Posts
Lol, I think there is one on ebay....for more than I would want for the deck! Might not be worth the effort....

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have an Alpine CDE-7821 that I bought brand new on ebay and only has a few months use. Comes with original packaging and it's in mint condition. I would let it go for $60 shipped.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.