Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

HELIX C DSP Digital Sound Processor

Condition of all items:

new
Total Price: :

dealer cost or at below msrp if possible.

Shipping Terms: :

what ever we can work out

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

I need a shop who has a RF Rep they are close with and is around allot who can get ahold of a helix C DSP sound processing unit for me. PM with details if you have any. from what I understand, soemtimes they can get ahold of them, of course depending on the relationship between the shop and the rep, but if anybody has any other sources please feel free to let me know. thank you in advance.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
Is this unit the same as JBL MS-8 or BitOne?

·
Banned
2,535 Posts
NO this is a totally different DSP, hopefully pretty good ( i hear it is always )

the Bit 1.1 was noisy, the MS8 great but i like more control.

I would contact Rockford as they are the importers for Helix / Brax now i believe.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it's more like the zapco dsp6, but with 8 outputs. look at the links, no control console, all done with PC. theirs an SD card you store the data on.

HELIX P DSP Digital Sound Processor

HELIX C DSP Digital Sound Processor

i'm working on talking to a rep, i might be setting up a group buy of either the c or P unit which ever you want, i need to talk to the rep and find out what he can do first , so this is all in the air thus far.

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
So not only you could do your settings on the computer laptop and save uyour settings on sd card. But also you could use smart phone that connects Bluetooth. Hmm I wonder how much better is that unit from ms-8 which I currently have.
I tell you guys car toys are fun and when something new comes out I always want to try it and experience it, I just wish I had more money for toys like that. My car is fully completed with Morel system but I'm always up for new things and this unit is one of them ;)

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So not only you could do your settings on the computer laptop and save uyour settings on sd card. But also you could use smart phone that connects Bluetooth. Hmm I wonder how much better is that unit from ms-8 which I currently have.
I tell you guys car toys are fun and when something new comes out I always want to try it and experience it, I just wish I had more money for toys like that. My car is fully completed with Morel system but I'm always up for new things and this unit is one of them ;)

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk
idk if this units for you man, tuning is allota work on something like this, your better off with your ms-8 with the kind of listening you do.

·
Premium Member
3,854 Posts
C-DSP is NOT OUT ANYWHERE. There are a few BETA units in Germany for some Team Brax People but that is it.
You will not get one of these in the US

the P-DSP isnt even Released in the US yet.

Dont ask your Local RF Dealer or REP bc they cant get them for you either.

·
Premium Member
3,854 Posts
Didn't I see one of these in a car at finals?
I have a P-DSP that I imported from Germany. I had been working directly with the Head of Brax Helix USA Rico Felice and he couldnt even get me one before MECA Finals.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have a P-DSP that I imported from Germany. I had been working directly with the Head of Brax Helix USA Rico Felice and he couldnt even get me one before MECA Finals.
how did you import it? a personal contact?

·
Registered
5 Posts
That's a P-DSP....

P-DSP is in many German caraudio shops available.
C-DSP (comparable with dual P-DSP and some extra functions) isn't released until now. Even not the BT controler nor the control panel.
Only a few pre-production units are built-in in some Brax Team cars.

Hopefully it is available for xmas... or next year... or....

·
Registered
977 Posts
i have an old roommate that got deported back to germany on a pot possession charge recently. I'll FB him if you'd like me to have him check on the P DSP

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.