DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
WTB just like the title says

Helix Director: 10/10 function and face plate needs to be really good. Backside doesn't really matter if it is scratched or has stuff on it.

I might also be interested in a URC.3 instead of the director depending on price. That needs to be 10/10. I would prefer the director for obvious reasons, but I am open to either.

Condition of all items:
10/10 function and face area.

Total Price: :
PM and we can talk.

Shipping Terms: :

We can work that out in the price

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
To the top!

·
Registered
359 Posts
I believe that @SkizeR sells them for ~$69 as well (that is the price he mentioned in another thread, if memory servers me well) - so check with him if you want a new one and want it relatively quickly (instead of waiting for it to come from another country or something).

EDIT: Actually, here is the post - it actually shows $65 (but he didn't have a price list nearby, so he wasn't 100% sure):
https://www.diymobileaudio.com/showthread.php?p=5777891

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya, the only ones on ebay currently are from Austria. I would rather pay more and buy new from America.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
To the top! Director preferred!

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump. Still looking for one.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yup, I saw that. $350 isn't worth it for something that I am not getting a warranty for. I can buy the one from Austria guy for $320 with a DMP mount shipped and he has 100% positive review and more feedback. I offered the guy $250 (DMP mount is $60 from the Austria guy) to make the total $310. He didn't accept. I will keep waiting.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts