Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am looking for some stuff to purchase. Just listing down all the options in my mind and would still be open to other suggestions and options. PM me detailed discussion or offers, if anyone has any at [email protected]

I intend to purchase all till end of July which gives me ample time to choose and others to offer what they can. Will be updating the main list in the posts below too when I get better options or need a feel to change my options.

Product Brand & Model:

A. Tweeters
1. Morel Supremo Piccolo
2. Dynaudio Esostar 110
3. Other options...

B. Mid-bass
1. Morel Supremo SW6
2. Dynaudio Esostar 650
3. Other options...

C. 4-ch Amplifiers
1. Brax 2400.2
2. Mosconi Zero 4
3. Other options...

D. Others
1. Alpine F1 Status Components
2. Other options...

Condition of all items:
BNIB would be highly appreciated but can settle on 9/10 on visual and 10/10 on working.

Total Price: :
Open to discussion.

Shipping Terms: :
Shipping on seller.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
You may email me for offers/discussion at [email protected] while PM here can also work.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Any Morel sellers?
Also looking for amplifiers...

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Have some excellent condition Dyn MW170 mid woofers I could sell you for a fair price. These are very capable and affordable 7" mid woofers. Here are the specs--

Attachments

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still up for some Morel Supremo goodness
Also considering Helix a4 or p400 amplifiers. Require channels

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
For speaker set If you are looking for High-End....Take a look at ZR Speaker Lab....those are hand made drivers.....at least one step above Dynaudio, FocalBe and similar drivers.
I think XXXBusa have them, so he can comment them from his personal experiences, also good support from ZR. If I ever decide to change my speaker set I would swap it only for ZR speaker labs....when you hear them for the first time you are hooked, and there is no other option to go with...the most neutral and lifelike sound I have heard from Car audio systems.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
For speaker set If you are looking for High-End....Take a look at ZR Speaker Lab....those are hand made drivers.....at least one step above Dynaudio, FocalBe and similar drivers.
I think XXXBusa have them, so he can comment them from his personal experiences, also good support from ZR. If I ever decide to change my speaker set I would swap it only for ZR speaker labs....when you hear them for the first time you are hooked, and there is no other option to go with...the most neutral and lifelike sound I have heard from Car audio systems.
Yep I have been in conversation with Mark. Just waiting out to resolve somethings and then make a firm decision. :)

·
Banned
342 Posts
Can you provide more info on the zr labs drivers?Im debating to do install in my other car and would be interesting know what 3way setup they have and pricing.
Thanks in advance

·
754 Posts
I came really close to buying ZR Labs speakers. Here's the latest price list / catalog they sent me last August.

Attachments

·
Registered
19,506 Posts
I came really close to buying ZR Labs speakers. Here's the latest price list / catalog they sent me last August.
are those prices per driver? or per pair? im guessing per driver :/

·
Banned
342 Posts
Thank you for the info.Do you know any reliable dealer?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.