DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for comps up front, possibly a 6x9 for the door and tweet or wideband for dash. Plus a D2sub that does not need a ton of power and works well ported.

new or gently used is OK.

Semi budget install, would like to keep this to under $1k :

Shipping Terms: :

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Jbl p660c component set. Excellent condition.
What size woofer are you looking for?
I have a soundsplinter rl-p 15 d2. And an adire Audio koda 10 single 4.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have a new inbox set Pair of HAT Unity 6x9 midbass that I’ll ship to you for $285, and a pair of used, but very good condition HAT Legatia L4 fullrage that I’ll ship to you for $250.

I can send pics if you’re interested.

V/r

Johnny

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have a pair of the Eclipse sc6900 6x9 comp set NIB and also a pair of the West Coast Custom (private labeled diamond audio) in very nice shape. PM if you're interested in either and we can discuss.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Ground Zero Uraniums

I have a 6.5" comp set that was demo / floor set, never seen a car as well as 2 10's that again were never installed for dealer purposes only.

looking for 200 for comp set + shipping and 100+ shipping per 10"

pics tonight. amazing set for $$$

also have dayton reference 7's rs-180's brand new and a set of helix tweeters i can do for 180 for both tweeters and speakers,

or a fully working set of ram 6a speakers with dinged cones (ding marks no holes or tears or rips in cone or surround + same helix competition tweeters for 175

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a new inbox set Pair of HAT Unity 6x9 midbass that I’ll ship to you for $285, and a pair of used, but very good condition HAT Legatia L4 fullrage that I’ll ship to you for $250.

I can send pics if you’re interested.

V/r

Johnny
a little too deep sorry. I think i am going the audiofrog 6x9 route. But thanks !!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts