Product Brand & Model:
Image Dynamics - IDQ 10" Version 2, dual 2ohm voice coils. idq10

Condition of all items:

Good working condition

Total Price: :

$100

Shipping Terms: :

pending condition & history, willing to split shipping cost

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Plan to run a pair sealed at lower wattage

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
OP, I run two of the 10IDQv2D4's in my daily on approx. 600 watts and they are fantastic. If you can find some nice ones, in good operational condition you will love them. Mine are sealed and the net volume for each is somewhere around .75 cu. ft.
GLW search.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Good review. I have a vibe litebox bass one g/h class, suposidly overrated at 500watts. Plan to run them in whatever 0.5-0.75cuft dual chamber sealed prefab I can track down, but my wagon has beige carpet which is tough to find.

I could also run my 4ch in its dual mono bridged mode, which mirrors the bandpass capable crossover setting for both pairs of channels, which I've always wanted to try, which would allow dual independent 4ohm impedance, but unless my alpine has mono sub output, I could get cancellation running woofers in stereo

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still need an enclosure. The woofer looks great though, and shipped securely. I need to get to my desktop and pull up iTrader.

·
686 Posts
Mine will be for sale in a few weeks. Just waiting on a replacement. I'll PM you.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts