DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to buy a single Illusion Audio C3CX to replace one that I fried the tweeter on. If anyone has a set, I am willing to buy the pair as well.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I fried mine because I failed to put a resistor in line when using them active. But I have seen a high amount of failures from reading around. Wish I knew this before I purchased them!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Do you mean capacitor?

·
Registered
191 Posts
I need to buy a single Illusion Audio C3CX to replace one that I fried the tweeter on. If anyone has a set, I am willing to buy the pair as well.
I have a pair BNIB, just removed to test for fitment, and I think I had the crossovers hooked up for a minute on another setup for testing. $400 shipped, insured, paypal fees covered. PM me if you're interested. Thanks. Zac.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Yeah I been wanting to try them, but I always read about the tweeters going out on them... wonder if people are crossing them too low?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
64 Posts
I think I fried mine because I failed to put a resistor in line when using them active. But I have seen a high amount of failures from reading around. Wish I knew this before I purchased them!
I have a set with 1 good one and 1 blown tweeter. Text me at 4783655524 or message me on here that I can ship out next day.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts