6,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all.

I'm looking for Morel MM3 midrange set.

Thank you

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

· Premium Member
3,531 Posts
Thanks everyone. We were able to connect. QuickAudi07 is a really nice guy but unfortunately thought I could somehow discount items like 50-70%.

To anyone who is reading this and is considering reaching out to me. I would be happy to help but I am not a magician who can change a price from $1,000 down to $500. I value my time and yours, so before reaching out make sure you a serious buyer who has realistic expectations. If you have a dealer within driving distance of you, I suggest seeing what they can do for you before reaching out to me.

· Registered
6,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone. We were able to connect. QuickAudi07 is a really nice guy but unfortunately thought I could somehow discount items like 50-70%.

To anyone who is reading this and is considering reaching out to me. I would be happy to help but I am not a magician who can change a price from $1,000 down to $500. I value my time and yours, so before reaching out make sure you a serious buyer who has realistic expectations. If you have a dealer within driving distance of you, I suggest seeing what they can do for you before reaching out to me.
Yes David is a good guy, and at the same time, i told him i can't afford it. We were talking about tweeter and midrange which is out of my pocket range at this time.
And I'm honest person and was up front with him.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: ANS
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.