DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always wanted to use image dynamics subs and I'm starting a new build so now might be the time. I dont how many or what size I will be using so if you have some let me know what ya got.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
I have a couple of IDQ 10's V1 DVC in excellent condition. I'd let 'em go for $100 plus shipping. Just took them out of a working system and they were never over-powered. Sounded great.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think I want something bigger than 10s unless I have 4 of them. Let me think on that one

·
Registered
131 Posts
I've got 6 - IDQ12 v1's and a IDQ12 v1 DVC. They are all in pretty good shape too. I have no idea what to ask. Let me know if interested and I'm sure we can work a deal. I'm pretty sure we've done some business in the past.....lol

·
Registered
295 Posts
I might be interested in picking up a second dual 4ohm 12" idq 12" v2. Not trying to hijack, but not snoozing on this opportunity.

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
I've got 6 - IDQ12 v1's and a IDQ12 v1 DVC. They are all in pretty good shape too. I have no idea what to ask. Let me know if interested and I'm sure we can work a deal. I'm pretty sure we've done some business in the past.....lol
Thanks for the offer, but I'm looking for another IDQ10.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts