DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am looking for Infinity Kappa Speakers for 3 Cars. Looking for Subs, and all other doors speaker sizes from 3.5, 5, 6, 6.5 and Subs. Not looking for any of the newer last 2 years or so. Also Not looking for any other than the Kappa line. Also interested in just Mids, just Tweeters, and CrossOvers Too!

No need to post what you have, if you are Not interested in selling them. I have many to post I'm not selling either. lol!

If you have some Infinity Kappas, you would want to un store and sell please pm me what they are model and such. So just let me know please and pm me. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have these kappas, plus the 20MX with valicar pods for a 3 way i planned, i used them for a week. But I do believe these are the newer ones you mentioned. Let me know if you're interested, I'll dig the box out of my closet.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi, that link just goes to classified ad. No info on what model you have?
Sorry i was replying from my phone, just removed that link, what i meant were these:

infinity kappa 60csx + 20MX mids + Valicar Pods for mids

Ill take the actual pictures if youre interested.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry i was replying from my phone, just removed that link, what i meant were these:

infinity kappa 60csx + 20MX mids + Valicar Pods for mids

Ill take the actual pictures if youre interested.
Those are the newer current series. Not what I need but thank you anyway!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Any interest in green cone kappas? I have a pair of 6.5 coaxs, a pair of 6x9s, and a pair of 10"subs. I also have a beta 8

1 - 10 of 10 Posts