DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

To all collectors that may have these sitting on a shelf. I'm looking to use them in my coming build. If you don't have plans for them, don't let them waste away on a shelf, set them free and let me enjoy them. ;)

Classic JBL 404GTi is what I'm after. I'm also open to 408GTi's, 504GTi's, and 508GTi's. I am NOT looking for the "c" series. c508 or c608.

Condition of all items:

Working condition please :D

Total Price: :

You tell me.

Shipping Terms: :

See above.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have crossovers for the 408GTi, 2 mids and 1 tweeter in good condition and 1 tweeter in bad condition if you are interested. I could also just send you individual parts if you like.

I could send them out via EMS it would cost about US$46 (for the complete set) for shipping (thats just a rough estimate, i'd have to get an accurate quote) and it wouldn't be very fast. It would take about two weeks to get to the US.

If you think it is worth your time and money... make me an offer.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have crossovers for the 408GTi, 2 mids and 1 tweeter in good condition and 1 tweeter in bad condition if you are interested. I could also just send you individual parts if you like.

I could send them out via EMS it would cost about US$46 (for the complete set) for shipping (thats just a rough estimate, i'd have to get an accurate quote) and it wouldn't be very fast. It would take about two weeks to get to the US.

If you think it is worth your time and money... make me an offer.
PM Sent.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Are you going to use that kappa I sold you?

I am hunting a 4 channel. Lol

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got a few things in the works...but definately still looking!

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
already on page 3 bump

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have 508GTI's and 608GTI's if interested hit me up.

basically brand new, only used the midbass's for about a week.

these 608's are used but in great shape.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have 508GTI's and 608GTI's if interested hit me up.
I appreciate the offer, but I'm looking for the series before that. Here is the series I'm after:

·
Registered
64 Posts
that's what I thought. Also another great sounding 4 is the JBL P432's they have a neoglass tweeter mounted directly with the cone and sound awsome. A buddy of mine just bought a pair, and I was astonished at how much detail and clearity they can put out. Just a thought.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
anyone?

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bueller

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
up we go!

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Again

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Focus has changed to just the 4" mids...but still looking.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts