DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Classic cars & McIntosh
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need two or three NICE or new 8w6 subs(the older ones). PM me what you have.
I can also use some of the rubber magnet covers JL put on the 8w6's. I know that's a long shot, but hopefully somebody has some laying around :)

I'm finalizing the plans for my F-350 extended cab install and want to put a few of these 8's under the rear seat. I've already got two 8w6's(thanks m3gunner :) ), but need at least one more plus some spares.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I need two or three NICE or new 8w6 subs(the older ones). PM me what you have.
I can also use some of the rubber magnet covers JL put on the 8w6's. I know that's a long shot, but hopefully somebody has some laying around :)

I'm finalizing the plans for my F-350 extended cab install and want to put a few of these 8's under the rear seat. I've already got two 8w6's(thanks m3gunner :) ), but need at least one more plus some spares.
I put three of them under the seat of my 2006 F150 supercrew. They all share 1.10 (w/o the subs) cubic feet stuffed with 1.25 pounds of poly and they actually play lower than I expected. They don't get super loud but sound really good overall.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have a trio of 8w6's that are in very good condition. I thought they were sold, but the buyer seems to have flaked out on me. PM me if interested.

·
Classic cars & McIntosh
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a trio of 8w6's that are in very good condition. I thought they were sold, but the buyer seems to have flaked out on me. PM me if interested.
You sir have a PM.

·
Classic cars & McIntosh
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump for the night crowd. Dig those ancient subs out of your closet.

I could go with newer subs like the JBL GTO804, but I would prefer to have some old school stuff in my ride. If mounting depth and width wasn't a concern I wouldn't be going with 8's. Damn, I should have bought a crew cab.

·
Classic cars & McIntosh
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump

1 - 7 of 7 Posts