Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

See title

Condition of all items:

Used? Should work perfectly and look decent. operation > looks

Total Price: :

??? Based on pricing here previously, I'm hoping for the $250-$300 range shipped. Heck, I sold a few of these for that pricing </kickingself>... :eek:

Shipping Terms: :

You tell me.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Got a "new" hooptie (2007 R56 Mini Cooper) and want to do my first build thread. Got a head and some speakers, cool idea for subs, but coming up short on amps. I've got a few amps, but need one of these to make it all complete.

If you'd prefer a trade, I have lots of techy stuff. Let me know what you're looking for...

thanks,
Jamie

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I have a xd600/6 v1. The previous owner lost some of the set screws but I have replaced them with non original screws but they work perfectly. If you are interested I can post a couple of pics.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump. Someone's got to have one of these out there that they're not using...

If you'd prefer a trade, I've got Stuff(tm)...

thanks,
Jamie

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's fantastic. Please respond to me via private message with price and links to photos.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.