Product Brand & Model:
JL Audio HD900/5

Condition of all items:
used

Total Price: :
$500-ish

Shipping Terms: :
Included in price

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
Like the title says, looking for a used JL HD900/5 amp. I don't care about scratches, etc as long as it is stable and runs.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
I just found an HD900/5 for a nice price myself from a member here through my WTB post. But also keep an alert on ebay, google, and Craigslist app. I bought a 880PRS and 800PRS at GREAT prices on Craigslist out of my area using an Android app. Some have PayPal and are willing to ship. My experience was good...the transactions went better than some I have delt with on this forum!

I will send a PM with one I came across for $500. i am not sure if it is available or the guy is will to ship...but it may be worth a try.
Good luck!

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have a Audison Lrx 6.9 on sale right now, it will do just about any configuration that you need, similar power output to the JL, perhaps better sound also, and around the same price also. :)

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Emailed and called the number. No replies. :( I found another one, but am seriously thinking about going a more DIY route instead. If it doesn't work, I'm not out much and can reuse the gear in my garage.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.