DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

im looking for these HU's. Have paypal money ready to buy. PM me with info. Thanks.

Condition of all items:

Total Price: :

Shipping Terms: :

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
There is a 990 refurb on eBay. I was going to get it but decided to go with the 891 whic was new and cheaper and has USB where the 990 did not I think.

Was a tough choice but I hate cd's now. There is still some 891 on there from alternate source but I think they are really same company

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Don't recall. Have not received it yet. I used the 990, 790,791 maybe more. The old kenwoods were good

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have a 990 in my car and a 991 in my girls car now. she got a second car so i need another H.U. i really love the old excelon units. when you get it let me know how you like it.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
I would like to get a 991 myself. I think that would be the best of the old ones. except for the 990 which is supposed to be basically a 25th anni which I have had 2 or 3 times.

I dont care for the new stuff after the 991. looks cheap to me.

the 891 was a good deal for the money. new in box. I got my eye out for more of them . they were for a while going for like $50. I had 2 at a time.

I actually think my last old 791 was in my car longer than any head unit I had ever had and I have had a lot of them.

good luck.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
I got the 891 last night. will let you know today on how it goes. new in box

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
I glanced at it but didnt see anything but I wasn't looking closely. I was trying to find where to turn off demo mode.

I will have to look later today when I have time to tune it. All I had time for was plug it in and mount it.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
I dont think the 891 has time align but then again I havnt seen all the features yet. I think if it did then what would be the purpose of the 991 except the nicer screen.

I am fine with the one I have I dont need time alignment

·
Registered
496 Posts
no time allignment on 891( you could have just looked in the manual)

i just bought one and i like it very much.
991 i donno good luck finding one, i would love to own one as well but have not seen any for sale.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
no time allignment on 891( you could have just looked in the manual)

i just bought one and i like it very much.
991 i donno good luck finding one, i would love to own one as well but have not seen any for sale.

we already figured that out(you could have just read the posts)

but yes I am fine with my 891 I got new in box for $150

·
Registered
496 Posts
i meant previously.

where did u get the brand new in box tho? that would be nice lol
i was looking at few on ebay but they were around 200.

have you even seen any 991s for sale?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts