DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I get closer, I find more things missing, little things.. like long enough ground wires.. lol.. or I should say ENOUGH ground wire..

I need 10-12' of gray 8awg hyperflex...

Anyone..

Thanks..

·
Registered
920 Posts
for the reccord, if you can't find any, the Knu Kolusus flex in gray is pretty much identical in cosmetics to the kicker stuff. The blue positive wire is more noticeably different, but the gray is pretty much dead nuts. I can get you some pictures of what i mean if you want.

·
Registered
7,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man, i'll keep that in mind..

You know, to be honest.. I don't know why I even made this post, the wires seen will be so short and tucked in, you'll hardly even be able to SEE what color they are... I can just use the blue from my 8awg kit and designate with colored heatshrink..

Dumbass attack.. lol..

I'm tellin ya, my mind is a blur trying to cover all the bases of my install... I can't just run out and pick things up, so i'm doing more prep, than work.. lol.. It's all got to come together at some point though... i'm getting closer and closer..

Please, disregard this post and if a mod happens upon this, please.. close it...

Thank you...

·
Registered
7,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dame dood, thanks...

Ordered 2, figured for that, plus free ship... That's a sore wang... can't beat it..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts