DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTB KNUCONCEPTZ KNF-60, KNU 0 GAUGE CABLE, and RCAS

704 views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  gumbeelee 
#1 ·
Item: Knuconceptz KNF-60 Distribution Block, 0 Gauge Cable, and 2 RCA Y Adapters
Condition: Working
Price: Negotiable
Shipping: Negotiable
Additional Info: Let me know what u got

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#8 ·
Sorry if this is off base, but I'm about to list some silver Tsunami Competition Series Oxygen Free 1/0 and wonder if that'd be of interest? I have two lengths - 17' and 4'8" and I think I can supply some high gloss red and black shrink tubing that'd denote hot/ground for you. I also have lengths of 4ga and battery terminals and some fuses but no box.

Perfect I trader rating, with a dozen or so sales. Send me a pm if you want photos, and then you can make a reasonable offer.

Good luck finishing things out!
--
Jim aka Less

#9 ·
Sorry if this is off base, but I'm about to list some silver Tsunami Competition Series Oxygen Free 1/0 and wonder if that'd be of interest? I have two lengths - 17' and 4'8" and I think I can supply some high gloss red and black shrink tubing that'd denote hot/ground for you. I also have lengths of 4ga and battery terminals and some fuses but no box.

Perfect I trader rating, with a dozen or so sales. Send me a pm if you want photos, and then you can make a reasonable offer.

Good luck finishing things out!

--

Jim aka Less

Pm sent awhile ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.