DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello

I'm in search of a few different old school amplifiers and subwoofers....

Kenwood KAC-1023
Concord CA-200.2 and 100.2
Alpine MRV-F900 (with input cover plate)
Alpine 3554
Alpine 3544
Sony XES M1
Sony XES M3
Hifonics VIII Zues, Olympus and Thor models
McIntosh MC4000M McIntosh MCC602TM
PPI 2350DM
Linear Power 5002
Rockford Forgave Power 1000 25 To Life version
MTX Thunder 2300 and 2300X
MTX Thunder 2160 and 2150X

I'm pretty particular about the cosmetics so they will need to be clean and fully functional. (possibly I'd take a model in need of repair but it would need to be priced accordingly)

Subwoofers...

Gold letter Kickers
MTX Terminators (the original series) both Red and black cone.
Velodyne Servo controlled subs.

I'm interested in all sizes and impedance

If anyone has any of the above Please post here or PM me.

Thank You

MJ

· Registered
656 Posts
I have a gold letter kicker C10-4 that is in decent shape. I have another one in great shape but I’m keeping that for now. I also have a pair of black cone Terminator 8s in nice shape. I very rarely ever see any original Terminators come up. All of these are 4 ohms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a gold letter kicker C10-4 that is in decent shape. I have another one in great shape but I’m keeping that for now. I also have a pair of black cone Terminator 8s in nice shape. I very rarely ever see any original Terminators come up. All of these are 4 ohms.

I'd be interested in seeing them, cosmetically I'm pretty particular so it will just depend on the condition.

Thank You

· Registered
656 Posts
PM your email address and I can send pics of the Terminators. I took the kicker out of storage and it’s in worse shape than I remembered. I think it’s headed for the dumpster.

· Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well a few people have
PM your email address and I can send pics of the Terminators. I took the kicker out of storage and it’s in worse shape than I remembered. I think it’s headed for the dumpster.

Sent

Thank

Sent

Thank You

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.