DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Man you are about 2 days too late. A member was selling his for $60 shipped here a few days ago. Have you tried Solen.ca ?Although they are on backorder for awhile.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
AzGrower said:
Man you are about 2 days too late. A member was selling his for $60 shipped here a few days ago. Have you tried Solen.ca ?Although they are on backorder for awhile.
Actually I was about to buy them from this member, but there has been a problem. Note that his post says "unavailable", not "sold". Anyway.

I had ordered 25NFAs from Solen but I cancelled when they told me that they are on backorder for 8 weeks.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I was taking them our of my doors to get them ready to sell to Lawnboy360, and I dropped one on the concrete driveway while trying to balance it and my wire snipper in one hand, and my door panel in the other. It is now oval shaped. I don't think he wants mine any more. :p

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hcbassplay described his 25NFA as looking and working perfectly, how is yours, minitruck_freq?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Dude, I was so ticked that I dropped the first one that I cheesed the second one up pulling it from my door(they were semi-permanently installed) because I knew I wasn't going to have any way of selling a single tweeter. Removing them for you in pristine condition was an hour a door so I just said forget it and took a flatblade screwdriver to it. Now that minitruck posted that I feel like an idiot.

Perhaps you could pay minitruck, he could order you a second one from madisound for $42 since you are in canada and they don't ship there, and then when it comes in he could ship both to you? You would still be just around $60 on the dot, maybe pay him $20 instead of $15 for his trouble?

Sorry to offer your services without your prescence minitruck... just trying to help this guy out. I HATE backorders.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts