DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition, 2019 For Expedition Limited Stealth, 2018 Subaru Impeza
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
McIntosh MCC602TM
2-Channel amplifier

Condition of all items:
New or Lightly Used, Must include original box, packing material and manual.

Total Price: :
$1500.00 or less preferred, lol. Negotiable.

Shipping Terms: :
UPS or FedEx

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers is responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We reccomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Do you mean the MC4000M rather than the MCC602TM?

Pete

·
Registered
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition, 2019 For Expedition Limited Stealth, 2018 Subaru Impeza
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just a type-o.
I want the MCC602TM (2-Channel).
I already have the MC4000M (6-Channel).
:)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Quoted from the CarAudio Mag article:

The autotransformers also allow the 2-channel amplifier to work as a multichannel design. The output connections are noted as 2, 4, and 8 ohms. This allows for the primary speaker(s) to be connected to the correct impedance terminal(s) as another speaker or a set of speakers can be connected to one of the other impedance terminals. This only works as long as the impedance terminals used are the same or higher than the secondary set of speakers. A good example of this is where both the front and rear speakers (4 ohm) are the same, but the rear speakers are required to be attenuated. The front speakers can be connected to the 4-ohm terminals and the rear speakers to the 8-ohm terminals. This will effectively reduce the output of the rear speakers by 3 dB, but not reduce the power going to the front speakers.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oops. I'd like to get the massive 6 channel. The one that does 4x100 and 2x300.
I already have that one, it'll be used for the Focal Utopia Be No7's (active). I want the MCC602TM for the subs. :)

·
752 Posts
I already have that one, it'll be used for the Focal Utopia Be No7's (active). I want the MCC602TM for the subs. :)

I hate you.

j/k

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wtheck... Best system ever?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, I'm working on it. Now, if I could just save up some cash to get a vehicle to put this stuff in...

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
I'd love to have a MC4000M for my install. But I'm stuck with 2 MC431M's and a MC443 for mine. I do have a MC440 and a MC420. The 431's will power Dyn 362's and either 340's or 240's. Probably just 240's for the rear. All going in a 1995 Mercedes S600 Lorinser Coupe. I'll start a build thread soon.

Pete

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'd love to have a MC4000M for my install. But I'm stuck with 2 MC431M's and a MC443 for mine. I do have a MC440 and a MC420. The 431's will power Dyn 362's and either 340's or 240's. Probably just 240's for the rear. All going in a 1995 Mercedes S600 Lorinser Coupe. I'll start a build thread soon.

Pete
Sounds like a nice setup. Can't wait to see the build thread.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts