DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a used one? Preferably in canada but i have a PO box in NY i can have it shipped to.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I purchased mine direct. The owner is a real nice guy and charged me a very fair price; ie, probably in your "used" ballpark range. I ended up getting the 6150D and M1000 shipped for around the MSRP of just the 6150.
Great amp, it is hard to find though, unless you go direct.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Once in a while you see them on here... but not often.
They typically get snapped-up, shortly after they're posted.

As pennyroyal mentioned above; I also bought direct from MMATS.
Get hold of David Thompson there... he's a great guy to deal with.
He'll ship to Canada, no problem. DHL Overnight.

David Thompson
President - MMATS Audio
Tel: 561- 842-0600
Email: [email protected]

Reactions: beak81champ

·
Registered
526 Posts
Yeah, I talked to David Thompson. He's a great guy to talk to. It's really nice when you can talk to the owner.

But, if you want a used one, there's one on Ebay, currently. BIN with free shipping for $720.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.