Product Brand & Model:

Not sure

Condition of all items:

Must be in very good physical condition and must 100% function

Total Price: :

You tell me

Shipping Terms: :

We'll figure that out

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

I'm looking for a mono amp for my 2 10" Type R's. Nothing crazy, maybe 1000-1500 at 1ohm. PM what you have.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is a JL HD 1200/1 in the classified. A beast of an amp.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
I really do like JL. I've used a bunch of JL products with a lot of success but I just don't want to spend a bunch on an amp right now and the JL stuff is a little more than I want to spend.

·
ROCKY TOP
1,716 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey maximan u can look on sonic's youtube page on the amp dyno thread, i am about 99.9% sure they dyno all of there nvx amps. That would give u an idea of actual output. From what i have seen all of these nvx amps are pretty good. Good luck buddy!
Yeah I've been reading some stuff for the last 10 minutes and they seem like a pretty solid amp. Plus sonic electronix has a 10% off coupon. I think it will be this one. Thanks guys.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.