Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Mosconi 4to6

Condition of all items:
open

Total Price: :

open

Additional info:

I just posted an ad for ps8 but I think a 4to6 would work as well. I have a couple bit tens if someone is looking for a trade.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice stuff! I was looking for a 4to6 over 6to8 because of price difference and I only need 2 input and 5 output.

I've never researched the dsp6, I don't know a lot about it but a quick scan said you can't use windows 7? Has to be xp?

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Nice stuff! I was looking for a 4to6 over 6to8 because of price difference and I only need 2 input and 5 output.

I've never researched the dsp6, I don't know a lot about it but a quick scan said you can't use windows 7? Has to be xp?

Apparently you can use Windows on it - John at Zapco explained it a while back... but I am no expert and I am sure more people will start commenting on it here..

The nice thing about the DSP6 is that you can increase your output voltage through the transmitters upto 12dbs which surpasses anything on the market right now..

Also it's a proper sounding DSP as well... it's virtually new - almost forgot I had it - DRC has never been used

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.