DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since Nick @ SI has discounted the SI Mag V4. I would like to see if anyone wants to sale their sub or subs.... I would like 1 or 2 of these.

LMK please ;)

·
Banned
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they had acouple left at SI, did you contact them?
Yes I contacted Nick @ SI and he had a few left, only problem is I was in an accident week or so ago and my wife's car was totaled, wife being 36 week pregnant and our daughter was born 4 week early, I'm taking off work for a few weeks with no pay. So $$ is tight and I was trying to find a few used ones first. If he sells out I'll just switch to another brand sub since I'm almost finished with my fiberglass box made for 3 Si Mag 4's.

But just really wanted to try 3 of these since I have spent 2 weeks off and on working on the box.

:D

·
Banned
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah great link he just sold the sub few days ago .

anyone else?

·
Registered
270 Posts
I bought the sub from ASaranko. :)

·
Banned
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Toy-

Yes I know you got it on CA.com forums also :(

I like the output of the IDMAX more, but i just can't get it to work in my setup space. 1.0 - 1.2 each.

the mag-v4 is nice not as loud but space wise works better.

might have to trash this box and redo it for 2 idmax's instead.

not as many like the mag4, because it's invisible in the car.

:D

·
Registered
270 Posts
I previously had an IDMAX. I'm finishing up my enclosure for the Mag so I cant compare them. Im also waiting for the rest of my front stage to get delivered.

·
Registered
55 Posts
The Mag v4 is a true SQ woofer, Sound invisible in car, no distortion . IDMAX is supose to be SQ but falls short. You will get get SQ from their IDQ line.

·
Banned
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The Mag v4 is a true SQ woofer, Sound invisible in car, no distortion . IDMAX is supose to be SQ but falls short. You will get get SQ from their IDQ line.
Hmm well I've used several size IDQ's and was not a huge fan of them. maybe the sealed boxes I had were too small.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.