DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
I am looking for some decent quality amps, not flee market stuff. I am looking to find some amps at a good price because I personally dont care what they look like as long as they are 100% functional. Its not a huge deal is a terminal screw is missing, but plugs missing and stuff like that can be a deal breaker.
I need a 4 or 2 channel as well as maybe a mono. I am looking for one for my self to go under a seat so size is also a factor. I am going to do an install for a buddy also and his will go behind a seat so price is more important that looks. I do like ZED stuff.
PM if you dont mind to keep this thread clean. Thanks guys.

Condition of all items:
See above.

Total Price: :
You tell me. But I am thinking below $100 per amp for sure unless its just a crazy deal. One of my favorite amps of all time was a beat up USAcoustics I picked up for $35. Like mentioned above... cosmetic flaws are welcome here lol. Just want the amp to be functional.

Shipping Terms: :
To Texas...78945.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Lots of PMs so far but nothing that catches my attention. Mainly needs to meet the following:

1) small enough to go under a seat...roughly 9x13 max if I were to guess without measuring
2) under $100... I have picked up a few amps off of here and other forums for $50 and less and enjoyed using them. Some were very beat up, but that dont matter at this point to me
3) 100% functional

·
Registered
88 Posts
Some one has a JL slash 300/2 listed for $85, thats about best sounding amp your gonna find for that kind of money

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
About to look for that. Thanks. Might b too big physically but seems like a great price.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Phoenix Gold qx2350 $75shipped

good amount of surface scratches but works perfect. currently installed running a single 12".
8.5" x 2" x 13.75" = amp dimensions

·
Registered
696 Posts
Got a soundstream trx2.440 only used for a week $75 shipped

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PMs sent. I found one or two. I no longer need a mono amp. Thanks JAX.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im gonna pass on the MTX. I think I found the ones I want so far. Offers can keep coming, but I think I am happy with what I have found.

·
Registered
461 Posts
A made in USA 1980's pyle. they are some great amps before they went overseas
and a great alphasonik both 50 X 2 both small foot prints

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
I have US acoustics/Alphasonik USA4050 that I could sell ya for 50 bones, shipped
It has seen better days, cosmetically. The back plate just needs to be straightened out, a bit.

It is 2.25" x 6" x 13"

SOLD to the OP

·
Registered
238 Posts
crossfire cfa 602
Underrated 600 watt 2 channel. Loudest 600 watts i've ever heard!
9x15 or so. Nothing like a badass, powerful a/b 2 ch :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts