DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

61 - 80 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
lunchbox, arent you selling M&M 15's on CACO?

the rose gold series is probly the hardest M&M's to find.... i bought a 12" brand new back in the day.... cost me an arm and a leg, i should have kept it...... :(

·
Registered
20 Posts
Cool thread, M&M certainly is old school & a brand that helped make "old school" so desirable. I always wanted some but never got the chance. Congrates on racking up!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Got the pair of 15s from Erlewine today. Plan to load them in a DEC Housewrecker and see what they will do for my home theater. Will post pics when I get the enclosure built.

/bump

·
Registered
29 Posts
Sorry it took so long to get your i trader up I changed isp and couldnt remember my user name LOL. I though I was erlewine2008 but I got it now you are gonna have to get some pics up when you are finished.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Not yet, other priorities lately, on my todo list!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #72

·
Registered
68 Posts
Aaww man,I slept in that day,ebay sent me notice too,but I did buy the 8" from him,I think the person that sold these has one more 10",his offering it to me $150 ship'd,abit too much for me right now,as rare as it is,I had some one create an invioce for an M&M G/F 10",but dont know who it is,asked if he was the guy from ebay,but no answer from who it is,so maybe message guy back to see if he does have one more 10"er,or if he was trying to sell me this one you bought,I havent got an answer back yet,thanks for having this thread it made me realize there is some of these rare G/F speakers bnib yet out there,I've found (2)15"& 8" so far,good luck with your search,

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Lets revive this old thread. Any newcomers to the site have any M&M Gear lying around? I am still interested and ready to buy. Let me know what you have.

·
Registered
728 Posts
This thread was a fun read. I had a neighbor who had two M&M 12s in his mustang back when I was in my early teens. I think his cones were clear or white.. at least that is how I remember them. Did you ever get around to installing the M&M gear?

·
Registered
624 Posts
/bump still searching. Anyone??

/crickets
I have no idea what model the sub is but I've got a 10" Rockford in a bandpass box that I'd be willing to part with.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
This thread was a fun read. I had a neighbor who had two M&M 12s in his mustang back when I was in my early teens. I think his cones were clear or white.. at least that is how I remember them. Did you ever get around to installing the M&M gear?
I do install some of it now and then.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
I have no idea what model the sub is but I've got a 10" Rockford in a bandpass box that I'd be willing to part with.
Shoot me a PM with your asking price for the sub. I can't use the box and really would not want to pay for the shipping on the enclosure.

Many thanks!

61 - 80 of 88 Posts