DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy folks...

I'm looking to either buy or trade for a JL Audio 4 channel amp. Can be 300/4 V1 or V2, XD4004 V1 or V2...or any other similar JL amps. MUST be 100% functional, cosmetically I don't care as long as it isn't completely trashed.

To trade I have a pair of JL 6w3v3's 4ohm, used but very good condition.

I also has a Digital Designs X.1 3-way active crossover. Also used but in excellent condition with original packaging and paperwork.

Let me know what y'all got. Thanks!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still lookin...

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The XD400x4 was a bit more than I was willing to spend...nice amps from what I hear though.

I may be in the process of making a trade deal for my crossover for a JL A4300...I'll see where that goes.

I am curious how much you would like for the JL A6450 and what condition it's in.

Thanks folks!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Howdy folks...

I'm looking to either buy or trade for a JL Audio 4 channel amp. Can be 300/4 V1 or V2, XD4004 V1 or V2...or any other similar JL amps. MUST be 100% functional, cosmetically I don't care as long as it isn't completely trashed.

To trade I have a pair of JL 6w3v3's 4ohm, used but very good condition.

I also has a Digital Designs X.1 3-way active crossover. Also used but in excellent condition with original packaging and paperwork.

Let me know what y'all got. Thanks!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.
I have both a 450/4 and a 300/4 I'd be willing to part with. Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have both a 450/4 and a 300/4 I'd be willing to part with. Let me know if you are interested.
Howdy...condition, version and price for the 300/4? Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts