Product Brand & Model:

Panasonic CQ-tx5500W
Condition of all items:
minty minty

Total Price: :

open but reasonable

Shipping Terms: :
open

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Looking for the panasonic bottlehead CQ-Tx5500W in minty minty condition.
shoot me an email regarding the price or pictures to dwitan at yahoo dot com.

thank you guys,
Tan

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Banned
2,535 Posts
This is my favorite HU of all time, I own 2 of these.

Good luck with your search. :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
I've a one in minty condition, PM me for pictures as its still installed in the car. I've done a few deals with the forumers here and if you need reference I'd glad to share with you in the PM and you can verify.

However, mine is the 5500D version which is for Japan domestic, the only difference I can tell is the FM frequency, but you can always add a booster.

·
Registered
950 Posts
I've a one in minty condition, PM me for pictures as its still installed in the car. I've done a few deals with the forumers here and if you need reference I'd glad to share with you in the PM and you can verify.

However, mine is the 5500D version which is for Japan domestic, the only difference I can tell is the FM frequency, but you can always add a booster.
Dand Tan, that didnt take to long..lol

·
728 Posts

If the OP doesn't take yours, then I'm interested. I don't care about the FM tuner.

·
Registered
91 Posts
If the OP doesn't take yours, then I'm interested. I don't care about the FM tuner.
Will see whether he's interested for the D version; I'll too send u some pictures once I snap some pictures in the morning.

cheers

·
Registered
91 Posts
to those that are interested with the Panny, I already sent either a mail/PM to you guys with the pictures and a short video.

In view of Tan started this thread, priority will go to him :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
to those that are interested with the Panny, I already sent either a mail/PM to you guys with the pictures and a short video.

In view of Tan started this thread, priority will go to him :)
How much are you asking for it??Send me some pics too nickalways4u at gmail dot com

·
Registered
696 Posts
There's one on ebay alsp

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
696 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. With the price, shipping and no real recourse from a bad deal your right

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Banned
2,535 Posts
Guys looking for the above mentioned HU in mint condition.
If any one has one for sale contact me at nickalways4u at gmail dot com
I was told he wanted $700 shipped to US. Not sure what he wants shipped to India.

Just PM him.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts