DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Panasonic CQ-TX5500W Tube

looking for another wiring harness or somewhere to buy one for my Panny and also the Remote .

thanks!

:D

·
Registered
643 Posts
Good luck finding a remote. I couldn't get one in months, from the guy that sell the BottleHead all the time. Check with Anthony1 on ebay for the harness though, you might get lucky

·
Registered
287 Posts
You could use one of the service's to buy them from Yahoo japan auctions. I already checked and both items are listed. If all else fails it's an option.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Wow, that thing looks amazing!

didnt even know panasonic made something like that!

·
Banned
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea anthony.one used to have a bunch of remotes on sale, now they're gone. :(. It's good to give him an email.
Tried before I listed this WTB ad. ;) No Love :worried:

You could use one of the service's to buy them from Yahoo japan auctions. I already checked and both items are listed. If all else fails it's an option.
Thanks will try

Good luck finding a remote. I couldn't get one in months, from the guy that sell the BottleHead all the time. Check with Anthony1 on ebay for the harness though, you might get lucky

No Luck..... :worried:

·
Registered
277 Posts
I've been looking for a bottle head for a minute, but one thing always makes me stop and think.

Is there a separate trim piece/ring on the front? or is it just a one piece double din?

·
Banned
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've been looking for a bottle head for a minute, but one thing always makes me stop and think.

Is there a separate trim piece/ring on the front? or is it just a one piece double din?

2 pieces you can see the difference in color in the pic. Most make a custom trim ring. I did that on most of my installs

·
Registered
659 Posts
Panasonic CQ-TX5500W Tube

looking for another wiring harness or somewhere to buy one for my Panny and also the Remote .

thanks!

:D

Contact this ebay seller > Denon DSV-1 Volume Level Meter Black model very rare - eBay (item 180590137703 end time Nov-30-10 06:53:16 PST) I have used him many times to get the things I wanted from Japan. All of my transactions with him were outside of ebay. He is very reliable.

Then ask him to get you this > W25 Panasonic CQ-TX5500D

Or> PA58 Panasonic CQ-TX5500D

Keep in mind there is this problem > http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/diyma-sq-forum-technical-advanced/92598-japanese-shipment-usa-problem.html

If you have friends or Family in Canada that is one way around the above problem.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts