436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

PPI ART A600.2, White

Condition of all items:

Perfect preferred, 9/10+

Total Price: :

FMV

I have been waiting for one to fall in my hands for about a year now with no luck. Anyway, looking for perfect condition. No chips, scratches, dents, or fading.

Thanks in advance guys.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
the darkside is loud
6,092 Posts
Product Brand & Model:

PPI ART A600.2, White

Condition of all items:

Perfect preferred, 9/10+

Total Price: :

FMV

I have been waiting for one to fall in my hands for about a year now with no luck. Anyway, looking for perfect condition. No chips, scratches, dents, or fading.

Thanks in advance guys.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.
There was three of them on ebay just this week, and I believe two of them met your criteria.

Weren't you watching?

Bret
PPI-ART COLLECTOR

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There was three of them on ebay just this week, and I believe two of them met your criteria.

Weren't you watching?

Bret
PPI-ART COLLECTOR
I saw them. I am very picky and impulsive. They were close but I am looking for a flawless amp to match the rest of my arts.

·
the darkside is loud
6,092 Posts
I saw them. I am very picky and impulsive. They were close but I am looking for a flawless amp to match the rest of my arts.
I haven't seen a BNIB A600.2 yet and that appears to be what you're looking for.

I wish you luck.
Sometimes close to perfect with some touch up will suffice.

Bret
PPI-ART COLLECTOR

·
Registered
218 Posts
going to be hard to come by for sure, good luck on your search.

I love the art and original powerclass series.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well.. if you want it that bad swap that heatsink.. just an idea
I'd like to prevent buying twice if possible. These amps aren't too common but they're hardly as rare as everyone seems to act. I'm sure one will pop up for me soon enough and I wouldn't be surprised if I'll be able to pick one up for cheaper than the one Bret just posted.

I bought my first art less than 9 months ago and now have a A100.2, A200, A200.2, A300.2, A404.2, and a A600. All of them are my definition of perfect except for the A600 I currently have. Spent less than a bill on each of them except for the A300.2 and A600.

·
Registered
480 Posts
The endplates are bent to hell! Why did everyone insist on fastening the Arts down with an impact? :confused:

Other than that, it sure looks crisp..

·
Registered
156 Posts
The endplates are bent to hell! Why did everyone insist on fastening the Arts down with an impact? :confused:

Other than that, it sure looks crisp..
It doesn't take much effort to bend that using a hand tool on a weak surface(ie masonite).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.