DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any coil configuration. Looking along the lines of arc, id series, pioneer champion series, or any other lower power 10's.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
You will not find a pair of subs this age in better condition unless they are BNIB. 175 shipped. little dusty in the pics, but solid 9.5/10. dont know if I really want to let them go
Are the specs online? If so let me look and get back to you. would really like some sundown sd1v2's, kappa perfects, or jbl gto's.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How about a pair of Alpine Type R 10's? Newer ones with multiroll surround. $150 shipped for the pair. Have boxes for both. Could take pics tonight, but they are in great shape.
I dont think I have enough power to run those. I ran a type r 12and it wanted all of the 600 I had to throw at it. Let me check though. And I wouldnt need pics I trust you Chad.

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
I have a couple of Peerless XXLS, they've got shorting rings, beefy coils, masive bl, quite a bit above your average car audio sub and yes much more sensitive than the competition because the ratings are real. I got them listed in the classifieds.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts