1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Brand & Model:

Carrozzeria DEH-P01

Condition of all items:
Prefer used but mint, just to keep cost down, but always game for smokin' deal on new :)

Total Price: :
Let me know what's out there...

Shipping Terms: :

Included, I pay, whatever.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Want to buy.
Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers is responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We reccomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
800 Posts
What about it's US brother....DEX-P99RS? PM me if you are interested :)
Since he is asking for the P01 specifically, my guess is that he wants the 6 channel mini amp that goes with it.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,830 Posts
Since he is asking for the P01 specifically, my guess is that he wants the 6 channel mini amp that goes with it.

Just giving him another option especially I he listens to FM, wants a trim ring, cage, and all menus on english ;)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just giving him another option especially I he listens to FM, wants a trim ring, cage, and all menus on english ;)
My understanding is the menus on the P01 are almost all in English, exept for the hidden menus, which really don't concern me too much. The slight difference in appearance swings in favor of P01 as well. Add in the mini-amp, and well...

I am considering the P99RS as my backup, in case I struggle to find a reasonably priced P01. Again though, for the right price, the P99RS would suit me just fine :)

·
Registered
800 Posts
My understanding is the menus on the P01 are almost all in English, exept for the hidden menus, which really don't concern me too much. The slight difference in appearance swings in favor of P01 as well. Add in the mini-amp, and well...

I am considering the P99RS as my backup, in case I struggle to find a reasonably priced P01. Again though, for the right price, the P99RS would suit me just fine :)
The hidden menus are mostly in Japanese as well as some of the Ipod and audio menus. I currently am using the mini amp with a dedicated sub amp and it is very clean and capable and a good starting point if you are looking to do a low power system.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Still looking... Can get one out of Japan, but would rather avoid any additional cost if possible. Who's got one they're willing to part with?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.