Product Brand & Model:

PPI A8SQ

Condition of all items:

BNIB or LNIB

Total Price: :

Let me know

Shipping Terms: :

Can be worked out, I live in Hawaii

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
the darkside is loud
6,092 Posts
I have two of them I've been thinking of selling.
BNIB two!

I have to run off for a family thing so I will check back with you later.

Bret
PPI-ART COLLECTOR

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was looking for a pair at least. May want more later for the other half's car. Wanted to test them out first but if I can get a hold of some at a good price, willing to purchase a bunch. Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sorry but sold them tonight to my sons friend. I will give you a little feed back on them though, I installed them in 1.3 cubic feet sealed in a down firing configuration. They sounded really good and deep but unfortunately not enough output in my sons access cab tacoma. We had them wired down to a 1ohm load with 500 rms and the subs could not handle this much.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info, I'm looking for SQ anyway. The other reviews made them sound intriguing and at a good price, I am willing to test them out in my system and if not, I'll put them in the girlfriends car.

·
the darkside is loud
6,092 Posts
Ok, a pair of PPI A8sq subs brand new in box shipped $110.00.
Pm me when you get a chance.

Bret
PPI-ART COLLECTOR

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.