DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking for a Precision Power Chrome series amp to power my sub and go along with the chrome 4400 I have powering my components. Ideally I am looking for a chrome PC2600 or PC21400. Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
I have a Chrome 2600 without it's box but basically looks new and definitely performs like new. I've always been impressed with this amp and wasn't looking to get rid of it so not sure I would. How much are you looking to spend?

·
Registered
1 Posts
MX, I've got a PPI PC 1800 (400 watts at 8 0hms, 800 watts at 2 ohms) in chrome. It looks new. Also have PPI PC 4800, but it isn't chrome.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a Chrome 2600 without it's box but basically looks new and definitely performs like new. I've always been impressed with this amp and wasn't looking to get rid of it so not sure I would. How much are you looking to spend?
I’m not looking to spend a whole lot but I know quality has its cost and I’m cool with that. What are you looking to get for it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MX, I've got a PPI PC 1800 (400 watts at 8 0hms, 800 watts at 2 ohms) in chrome. It looks new. Also have PPI PC 4800, but it isn't chrome.
What are you looking to get for the 1800?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Hey man, sorry for the delayed answer..Like I said, I wasn't even thinking about selling my PC 2600 and recently drooled over a chrome 4800 that would have made a really good sounding and looking set up. They wanted what I felt was too much for it so I didn't. Don't know how you are about cosmetics so how bout I get a few pics and send to you first? There is one or two very light scratches the camera may not show that were there when I got it, but they didn't keep me awake at night and I'm pretty anal about my stuff being n new or close to like new condition. I bought it in 2015 and it had never had power to it as it came out of a display case where it had been since new. The original connector plugs were still new also and I have the PPI bass control knob. The car it's in isn't driven much so it's not had a whole lot of use. That's all I know to tell you about but it I'll try and get you something to look at tomorrow 12/26

1 - 8 of 8 Posts